16 July 2011

Bring on the Memes!

I was tagged in two separate memes circulating around the blogs of my writing buddies, so I figured I should play along. This first one comes to you courtesy of Dean, who recently guest posted here about time management. You can read his meme answers here. Now I'm going to be a total party-pooper and not do the tagging thing at the end of this (I know, boo, hiss, groan, I'm soooo lame haha) because 1. I feel like 8 people is a lot, and 2. I'm willing to bet everything I can think to tag has already been tagged. But feel free to copy the questions if you want to continue the meme-tagging! You can copy the tagging questions from Dean's post. Without further ado, bring on the memes!

If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?

Hmmm, this is a difficult one. I guess I would say my wedding, which is a lot of moments rolled into one day. It went by so fast, that I'd love to go back and experience it again.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?

I don't think I'd change anything. Every experience I've had, good or bad, has helped shape me into who I am today, and I wouldn't change that. I've learned from the bad stuff, so I can't regret them. That said, I'll pick a tiny thing: my senior year in high school I was seriously crushing on this freshman guy, but I never did much about it. So if I could change that, I'd go back and say "Hey, I really like you." It probably wouldn't affect much of my future (although you know what they say about a butterfly flapping its wings...) but it would've made another nice little memory of that time.

What movie/tv character do you most resemble in personality?

I honestly don't know. This might be a better question for someone else to answer about me. I always loved Daria, though. I think we're kind of alike in certain ways.

If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?

The man who decided that the soap dish thingy should be in the middle of the wall in the shower, where the soap is constantly getting wet, instead of on the far wall, away from the spray. Didn't he realize that by putting the soap dish there, he all but guaranteed premature soap dissolve? Sheesh.

Name one habit you want to change in yourself.

I tend to be a bit indecisive, especially when faced with a multitude of choices. Sometimes it's good that I take my time before making a choice, but sometimes I really just need to get over myself and pick something already. Like when I'm out to dinner. Stick me in a restaurant with an extensive menu (it really doesn't even have to be that extensive) and watch me sweat lol.

Describe yourself in one word.

Easygoing

Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.

Sweetheart!

Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.

"I write in order to find out what I know" - Patricia Hampl

Who am I tagging?

Nobody! Because I'm a party pooper. I usually don't even participate in these types of things (but how could I turn down a nice guy like Dean?) Seriously, like those email chain memes and stuff. The buck most definitely stops with me. Sorry :-P But I have another meme coming up that I may tag a few people for, so stay tuned!

Meme The Second:

Are you hot?


Totally. It's like 80 degrees in here right now. :-P

Upload a picture or wall paper you are using at the moment.

I don't have any wallpaper on my computer, so here's the most recent pic I took with my phone.



When was the last time you ate chicken meat?

Umm... I think it was about a week and a half ago? I had it on a salad.

The Song(s) you listened to recently?

Già il sole dal Gange, Nel cor più non mi sento, Come raggio di sol, and a few other Italian arias. I want to audition for a choir, so I'm trying to pick a song for the audition (refer to the indecisiveness I mentioned above lol)

What were you thinking as you were doing this?

That I really wish Blogger would stop messing with the font and formatting and just do what I want already and stop making me go into the html to fix stuff!

Do you have nicknames?

Jen, J.Lo, and jello

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for playing, even if you did be a party pooper. but that's okay. I think you are right, most everyone has been tagged! (Unless you got out on twitter?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one person I get to push off the cliff? No fair.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?